Friday, June 18, 2010

Surprise



The girls and I drove out to Keller to spend a few days with cousins. While we were there I decided to throw a spur of the moment surprise birthday party for Kaitlyn. My mom and I set it all up in the morning while she was over playing at her cousins house. Then we met up with everyone and went swimming at Carol's house. Conveniently Kaitlyn was in the last car that left Carol's so when she walked into Grandma's house all the cousins were there to surprise her with her very own PINK surprise party. She was so surprised and excited. I wish I had a camera pointing at her face when she realized the party was for her. Ashlyn and Sarah even sang her their own special birthday song with the help of Max and Kenzie.



It's been so fun the past 2 years to be able to celebrate Kaitlyn's birthday with cousins. Thanks everyone for the gifts and the fun times


0 people care: