
Tuesday Nov 4th at noon come over to my house for a Pizza Party! Everyone will be able to make their own Pizza Face. Everyone is invited so come over for some fun! and a good way to get your kids to willingly eat vegetables Just call, email, text, or leave a comment if you are coming so we can have enough for everyone.

8 people care:
Lydia
That sounds like such a fun idea. Im definately there. Let me know what I should bring(:
I'm so sad that we don't live close! That sounds like fun!
What a great idea. The pizza's are so cute & I am sure everyone will love making their own. I just might have to have a pizza party too. :)
awww lyd! you have such cute ideas! too bad you dont live in CA!
So fun!
Anything I can bring?
i want to come:(
can i make an obama pizza in honor of election day?
i miss your girls a lot:( i need some little buddies to play with! can you send them to me?
Of course I will be there...what can I bring?? Kali is coming with me, and I am going to invite the girl that moved in across the street...I'll let ya know for sure if she is coming or not!!
Can you email directions to your house? I know where the Salisbury town homes are, can you lead me from there. My email is jabeck85@gmail.com
I'm sure I can talk to Lisa too if you don't see this before tomorrow.
Thanks.
Post a Comment