Sunday, September 28, 2008

But how is she gonna put the feather back on?

I've been getting annoyed with Kaitlyn's super long hair, so yesterday I finally took her to go get it chopped. When Carol (the haircutting lady at Regis) chopped the ponytail off Kaitlyn's head she tickled Kaitlyn's face with it and called it a feather. Kaitlyn was very concerned and asked "How is she gonna put that feather back on?" I thought we might have a melt down, but for the most part Kaitlyn didn't mind her hair 'melting' off her head.


3 people care:

Kathleen

i can't stop laughing at her facial expressions!! she makes me laugh all the time. aren't you sad at how grown up she looks?? she has such a stylish hair cut now too. i miss her!!!

HomeschoolRulz3

The first hair cut? How cute. She is so adorable!

Chad & Dawn Howey

we chopped ashlyn's hair too.. She wanted it short then after it was cut off... she freaked out started crying etc.. and is like I WANT LONG HAIR. Ash's hair finally looks decent. She lets me do it. It doesnt look stringy at the ends. and she is finally ok with her shorter hair.
Kaitlyn is so stinkin cute. I am so glad we got to hang out. I love your girls. !!