YAY! I'm so glad someone else enjoyed it! I was afraid everyone would just think I was super-weird!
Ummm more like 20lbs. THat was insane! I loved the part when she was on point on his shoulders. Makenzie is such a doll face, I love her little outfit.
Wow lydia that is amazing. I read on lisa's blog that it is your birthday today. Well I hope you have an awesome day. Tell kaitlyn and dan hi for me.
Holy canolli! That is amazing! We could probably do that if we practiced enough right? I'll be the base :)
Holy crap! I didn't know people could bend like that!! Did you have a hard time telling her front from her back?? Weird...
Post a Comment
5 people care:
YAY! I'm so glad someone else enjoyed it! I was afraid everyone would just think I was super-weird!
Ummm more like 20lbs. THat was insane! I loved the part when she was on point on his shoulders. Makenzie is such a doll face, I love her little outfit.
Wow lydia that is amazing. I read on lisa's blog that it is your birthday today. Well I hope you have an awesome day. Tell kaitlyn and dan hi for me.
Holy canolli! That is amazing! We could probably do that if we practiced enough right? I'll be the base :)
Holy crap! I didn't know people could bend like that!! Did you have a hard time telling her front from her back?? Weird...
Post a Comment