Kaitlyn had a blast just playing in the sand. She was so excited to see the sand that she about plopped herself down to dig on the sidewalk leading to the beach. She also discovered today that sand does not taste very good. And boy was she ever so dramatic trying to spit it out.
Makenzie even ventured out of her car seat today. She felt the sand on her toes and wasn't too sure of how she felt about it. Hopefully she won't be as crazy about it as Kaitlyn was. I think my 7x7 beach towel will definately get it's use this summer...now if only we lived in one of those beach houses!

8 people care:
That looks like so much fun!
Ahh, so jealous you live so close to the beach!!
Hey fellow blogger! I linked over from Traci's page. I will be peeking from now on just so you know. :)
How Fun!! It is good to see you are enjoying the great fun the beach has to offer. We miss the beach a lot. In Florida we would go every week. Build us a sand castle!
Teresa Ferrel
Your Spanish Fork neighbor
Holy cow! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. It seems like I haven't seen you guys in forever. Can't wait till you come to Disneyland. By then I will be willing to brave it with 2 small children.
How fun. That is great that you live so close to a beach. The public pools just aren't going to cut it for me this summer. See ya in a few weeks!
cant wait to see you in a few weeks... wish i just lived near a beach!! ;)
That makes me laugh that instead of your blog saying "comments" it says "people care" ... that is so funny! Well I care so I gotta let you know! these pics are super cute!
Rebekah
Post a Comment