Makenzie Anna Liddle was born Wednesday morning! My water broke at 2:30am we got the the hospital by 3am, then 1 epidural, 3 hours, and 2 pushes later she was was born Jan 2 at 6:04am, weighing in at 6lbs 6oz. She is such a cutie and such a good baby. Kaitlyn absolutely adores her and just wants to hold her all day.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



22 people care:
YAY!! FINALLY!! Just kidding!! Oh my gosh Lydia, looking at your pics made me SO excited to have my baby!! Is there anything I can do for you guys?? I promise to come visit AS SOON AS I am feeling better! I just don't want to pass this junk on to your family...it is horrible.
LYD... I am so happy you finally posted the pic... I Can't wait till i can hold her. LOVE YA..
You're right, she looks just like her sister. She's beautiful! Congrats and let your mom spoil you rotten while she is there!
CONGRATS!!!! She came early! She is beautiful! Sounds like you had a pretty easy delivery you lucky girl! Her and Roan are really close in age!
Congrats, Lydia and Dan! She is gorgeous. I am sad that we never hung out while all of us were in UT. We are in Cali now...maybe someday we'll all end up in the same place. Your girls are darling.
Yeah! Congratulations! I love her name and she's adorable. We're really happy for your family!
Awww!A name finally!I didn't know that she even had one.I got your text message and was so excited that I forgot to call you.I am gonna call in a little bit!Congrats guys.She is so cute!!!
Congrats!! She is a doll. I am so glad to see more pics. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!
Congrats! I love the little bow in her hair. And you look great!
Wow, she is just darling! What a cute little family. Congratulations to you both!
Lydia,
Ran into Dan today @ APX. He said you blogged too. Here is Brooke's blog. Congrats on the cute addition!!! Jeff Johns
jeffbrookeajb.blogspot.com
CONGRATS!!! i am so excited to meet her!!!
and you look HOT in that hospital gown! ;)
ok, just reading your little thing...
you are OCD why didnt you say 3 hours, 2 pushes and 1 epidural... that way, it would have been in some kind of order... ;) well, at least it was an easy labor!
love you!!
Lydia, congrats! SHe is so cute, how fun 2 girls, they are both so cute!
So exciting! She is beautiful and I am glad everyone is doing well!
She is so darling!! I love all those pictures. The one with Dan and the other on with Kaitlyn. PRECIOUS! Good work on another cute little girl!
YAY Lyd! I was just thinking the other day and wondering if she was here yet. How fun and exciting!! She is beautiful. Glad all went well and fast. It makes me want to have another one...well not for a couple more years, but it makes me excited to have another some day. CONGRATS to you and your family!!
congrats! she is gorgeous!
CONGRATS!!! Good thing I check your blog- Brad never tells me anything. She is beautiful!! Its weird to think my six week old is already twice her size.
Congrats to you both!! She is as beautiful as her mother.
HEY congratulations! That's so exciting to have 2 sweet little girls!
COgratulations! How exciting to have two cute little girls!
Post a Comment