I'd like to know if anyone else has ever found a surprise like this shoved in the back corner of a cupboard? I had to pull them out from way back in the corner for the picture, because where they are in the picture is in pretty plain view, and I am not THAT blind.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Potatoes
So while I was packing I found something quite interesting and a bit scary.....a bag of potatoes that I forgot I had....I had no idea they could grow like that....pretty gross.

I'd like to know if anyone else has ever found a surprise like this shoved in the back corner of a cupboard? I had to pull them out from way back in the corner for the picture, because where they are in the picture is in pretty plain view, and I am not THAT blind.
I'd like to know if anyone else has ever found a surprise like this shoved in the back corner of a cupboard? I had to pull them out from way back in the corner for the picture, because where they are in the picture is in pretty plain view, and I am not THAT blind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people care:
yes, i HAVE had potatos grow crazy like that... but never quite that big... i have had some other crazy gross things grow in my cabinets/fridge/under the bed in a bottle... ;)
Okay I have a history with potatoes. I found a package of potatoes on the top of my fridge in our old apartment. I found them because of the smell. They had turned into liquid and were full of maggots. I was pregnant at the time with Austin and I threw up for about two hours. I cried the entire time I was cleaning them up. So gross!
phanelb... i REMEMBER that story! i remember you telling me about it, and i remember wanting to cry with you!
i was finding little black bugs everywhere in the kitchen. I kept searching my tidy-hah house wondering how I could possibly have bugs! Looked in the flour bag and gagged when I found a gazillion of the bugs climbing on top of each other. I had to sanitize the whole kitchen. Hint: If you never use flour don't keep it around for a rainy day!
I seem to always forget about potatoes... I have had some beautiful masterpieces growing in my pantry from potatoes. Usually i end up with the liquid filled bag like phanelb had... MINUS the maggots... I think i would have just left the house for the rest of the day and made chad clean it up.. you are good to do that kind of cleaning while you were pregers... I can actually get the creaps reading that comment... YUCK!!!
Post a Comment