
It may not be news to most of you, but Dan is a huge BYU fan. Every year he buys season tickets to the football games. Well this year I was unable to get a babysitter for one of the games, so he decided to take Kaitlyn along. She had such a fun time cheering on the Cougs, and eating a cougar tail. And Dan enjoyed spending some quality time with his little girl, teaching her how to cheer on the Cougars, and sing the fight song. Although I think he might prefer taking me to the games since I don't ask him every 5 minutes if the game is over yet.

2 people care:
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة قص اشجار بالرياض
فني نجار ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب ببيشة
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالطائف
شركة تنسيق حدائق بالطائف
Post a Comment