We've had such a fun week. On Sunday night my Mom drove out here with my sister Emily and her family who just moved here from Texas!!! While at the same time sister Stephanie drove here with Owen and Alyssa from AZ with her baby Kennedy! All week long we helped Emily move into her new home, played, got our nails done, got things ready for my baby girl, and had a crazy craft night 2 blankets, a car seat cover, and tutu
Steph came to visit this week hoping that she would also be able to meet the newest addition to our family. But unfortunately I did not go into labor while she was here. It's too bad Steph had to leave, because I'm getting induced in the morning...WAHOO!
Oh how I love Steph! I wish you still lived in UT. I think you've taught Kaitlyn a thing or too about how to take a picture

0 people care:
Post a Comment