Sunday, June 7, 2009

Texas

So we've been in Texas for over a month now and last night was the first time I actually busted out the camera. I just couldn't pass up this shot...

NASCAR and Indy Car in the middle of a pond...nice. Granted this is just right outside of the Texas Motor Speedway, so I guess what else should I expect.


Dan got tickets to the Indy Car Race for his office as an incentive. It was nice to actually spend an evening with (or just near) my husband.

Shaq was there too...He was the one who said "Start your engines"


My sisters also had tickets to the race so I actually spent most of the night with them while Dan was mingling with guys from work. Although it was soooooo loud (we had to wear ear plugs) it was almost like playing a game of charades


The APX crew


We're having a lot of fun here in TX and now that I've finally unpacked my camera maybe I'll get back to updating the blog regularly. But please, don't hold your breath

5 people care:

HomeschoolRulz3

How fun! We are big NASCAR fans. Glad to see you enjoying the South. Have a fun Summer1

Emily Widdison

Fun! I'm not a huge NASCAR fan but my father in law sure is!
Keep posting, those girls are too cute!

laci

I'm sad I didn't get to join group for the race, but let's face it...I do want my daughter to hear for the rest of her life. :) Looks like everyone had fun.

We need to have another wife get together. Now that my mother-in-law is gone, things are feeling a little more normal and I'm seriously needing some people interaction. :)

Jon and Joselyne Kendall

i am bummed...thats all i have to say about that!

Emily B.

Hey Lydia! Email me! I totally want to come out and see you guys, or have you come out here. Which ever. emilybeckham at gmail. Isn't this heat the worst!! I'm dying this week!