Well this past month has just flown by so fast! We've hit up the good old Chuck E Cheese, where Steph won it big!
We took a spur of the moment road trip to AZ.
We got to see lots of friends and family although I have few pictures to show for it...maybe someday we will be able to move back down there so we can hang out more often with all of the fun people we love there:)
Shauna, Dawn, and Kaitlyn at my cousin feels more like a nephew Austin's first grade musical
My great Grandma Watkins....LOVE her!
And last week we graced the Monte L Bean Museum with the presence of a few overly excited children. Very fun, lots of animals, much closer, less walking, and better smelling than the zoo.
Here's to another month! Our last one in Utah before we take off to Texas for the summer time!
*I wonder how long it will take me to stop using my last name as a pun

6 people care:
Lyd, it was so fun to see you while you were here! Your girls are growing so fast and are so dang cute!!
Hi Lydia! I LOVE that Kaitlyn falls asleep eating, and when did Makenzie get so big? Sheesh. They are both "liddle" darlings. =) Have fun in TX. Wish we could hang out again this summer.
you will NEVER stop using your last name as a pun.
Kaitlyn is a sweetie! I love the picture of her at the museum holding her "liddle" sister's hand and putting her arm around a friend. To sweet. Wow..you guys just got back here..can't believe it is almost time for you to go again.
Cute new pics!! It's about time! And if I know you like I think I do, you will continue to use your last name as a pun until the day you die!! ;)
The Kendalls will be joining on on the "Texas Fun" this summer!
Post a Comment