HAhaha! That is so funny!!! Is he seriously asleep???
That is hilarious!!No way that my kids would let my hubby even fall asleep on the floor!
I can't stop laughing. That is so funny. Jon is a deep sleeper so I can see that happening to him.
was he really asleep? WOW.. that is funny
That is so so funny. He is asleep?
you guys do have a blog! awesome! we'll have to get together soon!
why does that not surprise me?
What on earth?! There is NO way he could possible sleep through that. That's when you should've handed Kaitlyn a permanent marker. :)
That is a great picture. Hey are you guys taking off for the summer this year or will you be in UT?
I care and now 10 people care.
That's awesome. When are you coming to Dallas next?
It was fun to see what you've been up to. Looks like Dan was a little worn out. i could never sleep through anything like that. I love your liddle sense of humor.
Post a Comment
12 people care:
HAhaha! That is so funny!!! Is he seriously asleep???
That is hilarious!!
No way that my kids would let my hubby even fall asleep on the floor!
I can't stop laughing. That is so funny. Jon is a deep sleeper so I can see that happening to him.
was he really asleep? WOW.. that is funny
That is so so funny. He is asleep?
you guys do have a blog! awesome! we'll have to get together soon!
why does that not surprise me?
What on earth?! There is NO way he could possible sleep through that. That's when you should've handed Kaitlyn a permanent marker. :)
That is a great picture. Hey are you guys taking off for the summer this year or will you be in UT?
I care and now 10 people care.
That's awesome. When are you coming to Dallas next?
It was fun to see what you've been up to. Looks like Dan was a little worn out. i could never sleep through anything like that. I love your liddle sense of humor.
Post a Comment