My mom sent me this test in an email, I thought it was pretty fun...what do you think?
This test is based on how cool you were in High School--what crowd you ran with, etc., it's pretty accurate. SEE IF YOU ARE STILL A COOL PERSON: Or if you have changed. Click Here
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 people care:
Haha - very funny, Lydia!
By the way, congrats on your pregnancy! Your first girl was adorable and your second is bound to be the same. Such a cute family.
Have fun on your cruise! I'm so jealous. :)
Ha ha. I totally am still SOOOO cool. I just think the test must be wrong.
haha have fun on your cruise! who is watching kaitlyn?
That is pretty funny Lyd. I want to hear about your cruise too! I hope you have so much fun & don't get sick :) Love ya!
I totally passed, infact it said I was thee coolest!
I miss you so much it is not even funny Lyd!i have a blog now and will be adding you to my people as soon as I can figure this whole blogging thing out.Kaitlyn is hilarious just like her mom.call me or I will call you!
Post a Comment